News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

PremiumMGC

Started by Ricky., March 17, 2012, 08:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpaul2k2

please i have been using this theme for half a year now but i have been getting many error from "jquery.jgrowl.css"

please i need to know 2 things

1. where can i disable this plugin???
2 if i remove this. will this affect the performance of my theme???
3. is there any update or alternative to this plugin???
click here to see all the error  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=topnichez.com

Ricky.

I don't think its related to this theme because this theme doesn't uses any such file.
Still, where you see those errors, in browser console or in SMF error log, also would you like to share exact error with us ?

johnpaul2k2

here is the link    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=topnichez.com  for my "W3C CSS Validator results"

also when i installed a particular mod , it was given me a hard time and this is the problem i was having.......... (pic)

and this is what the mod owner said

"johnpaul2k2,

well... Initially looks like you are using a jquery's plugin named jGrowl that is in charge of display a kind of "dialog" with a message within. Try to disable it for a moment while you test the tagging system
"

"hmm what you said? I'm not sure if that plugin comes with a mod or it is included natively with the theme. How or when could I test your board with the tagging system activated?"

what do you think??

Ricky.

The script shown above  is because you or some mode incorrectly modified index.template.php and hence its showing those scripting codes in output of page. Attach your index.template.phh here, let me have a look.

Ricky.

I had looked into it and was not able to find anything irregular, infact the code you are seeing / jquery is not part of theme, it is added by some mod which is not properly installed.

boomit4

Anyone know how to change the color of the search box?

TheListener

Quote from: boomit4 on May 28, 2013, 09:35:02 PM
Anyone know how to change the color of the search box?

Have you looked at the themes index.css file?

boomit4

Yes, I've looked all over, I cannot seem to find it, can you tell me where in the index.css what exact coding it's under?

TheListener

Quote from: boomit4 on May 28, 2013, 09:37:45 PM
Yes, I've looked all over, I cannot seem to find it, can you tell me where in the index.css what exact coding it's under?

I don't use the theme itself but have a look for Search.

Do you use notepad## ?

boomit4

I have it, what area do you think it'd be under.

TheListener

QuoteI don't use the theme itself but have a look for Search

boomit4

I have, but it edits the text, not the actual color of the box...

boomit4

TheListener

Quote from: boomit4 on May 28, 2013, 10:04:19 PM
Well?

You will have to be patient and either wait for someone whom does use the theme or for the themes author.

My apologies.

Ricky.

In themes index.php, following part is responsible for search box background and color:
Around line number 1494
div.search_box div.search_ar {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #31577B;
    border: 1px solid #53799C;
    border-radius: 8px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 5px #102438 inset;
    float: left;
    height: 18px;
    margin: 4px;
    width: 158px;
}

boomit4

Do you know how to change the color of the buttons like for forum board names, etc?

Ricky.

Quote from: boomit4 on May 30, 2013, 06:52:32 PM
Do you know how to change the color of the buttons like for forum board names, etc?
Asking me whether I know how to change color of my own theme buttons ?
How sweet :) :)

In this theme they are based on image sprites menu_gfx.png is the file you need to modify .

sardonick007

1. After logging in, the top navigation menu is not visible. Link tree shows, but the actual top level menu doesn't. Is there a solution?
2. When the menu is fixed, how do I make sure overflow is shown on the menu background instead of white background?

Awesome theme by the way, one of my all time favorites.

Advertisement: