News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mod Site issues

Started by Adrek, March 25, 2012, 02:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrek

Hi.

From some time I have a few problems on Mod Site. For example, 5 days ago I updated modification, after I saved everything, site was loading for (I guess) a minute, and package with modification was uploaded 4 times. So I removed all duplicated packages and I thought that this is some temporary problem, but yesterday when I sent new package (new mod) to mod site I had another problem.

So, I filled all fields, choosed package to sent, and after saving it I had error: There is a modification with the same package id. Please change the id and reupload again..
I was little surprised that there is package with the same ID, but well... I changed ID and sent it again, this time without error.
Later from curiosity I clicked on link Latest Submissions. And another surprise - my modification was sent at the first time :) But why there was error about this package ID?

Anyway, I removed this first package because it was uploaded later without problems, but with different ID..

I'm using always latest Google Chrome on Windows 7x64.
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

NanoSector

I had the "Same package ID" issue, too. Seems I was not the only one.

Also updated Google Chrome on Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: