smf/Sources/QueryString.php

Started by tazgal, April 04, 2012, 08:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazgal

I've had trouble for two days now trying to get my forum up and running again. Initially, I was getting a connection error to the database. The solution that Fatcow tech support gave me was worthless. I ended up uploading an older version of forum. However, I now get this error: Warning: require_once(/home/users/web/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web01/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/index.php on line 50

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/users/web/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/web01/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/index.php on line 50

I checked posts that showed the same errors. I tried uploading the QueryString.php and I still get the same error. Before that I was getting another similar error, but after I uploaded the Settings_bak.php, I stopped getting that error and now I'm getting this one.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Kays

Hi, check the Settings.php file for content. If it's empty, copy the contents from the Settings_bak.php file over to it.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

MrPhil

Settings.php is obviously not empty. Look at the error messages. index.php is running in /hermes/web01/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/, while it's looking for Sources/QueryString.php in /home/users/web/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/. You need to fix your Settings.php paths to reflect your actual filesystem organization (change /home/users/web/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/ to /hermes/web01/b2684/moo.ssss/smf/). You can either do it manually, or download repair_settings.php and run that. The latter may be a better idea, as there may be some database entries that need updating, too.

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

tazgal

I tried the repair_settings. I tried the copying of the settings.php all to no avail. I finally did an install of the full package and now my theme doesn't show up. The posts show, but my videos and pictures do not. I put a topic on this under no theme showing. I am going to close this one.

Advertisement: