News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Missing Forum Profile

Started by LFrancke, April 15, 2012, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LFrancke

A bit of help please .....

I am missing the Forum Profile from my Profile Panel.

How to merge two accounts?

thanks

Colin

Hello Welcome to SMF,

Are you requesting to merge two accounts on this forum here or another SMF forum?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

LFrancke

My apologies for not being clear. I would like to merge two accounts here.

I made a request a while back, probably got lost during serve issues, made a request to a badge a few days ago. They are still looking into it. Not a big deal, would just like to use the LFrancke account as my own account.

I am asking here as I did not see any moderators listed or another more appropriate board. If not the correct board, please let me know which one to use.

thanks

Colin

I will pass on your request. Thanks!
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

LFrancke, which two accounts you own needs merging?

The Forum Profile section only becomes active after a minimum of 10 posts I believe. This is to put off spammer. :)

LFrancke

Hi F.L.A.M.E.R.,

thanks  :)

re below:  pm on the way ...   :)

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Could you please send me a PM from both the accounts to verify that it is you?

noahbarn061784

Sorry but is it really possible to merge two accounts? I mean I haven't tried the real thing.

Colin

Sorry, I am unclear. Is it possible to merge two accounts? The OP is requesting the moderators of this forum merge two of his accounts into one.

Colin

Kindred

no. it is not possible to "merge" two accounts.

We can associate posts from one account to be from to a different user account, but we can not combine the two (PMs, emails, etc)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

garry383

Thanks I was wondering where my profile section was.
Laws aren't meant to be broken, any bent, squashed and shanghai'd.

LFrancke

Using 'merge' was indeed the incorrect word. I was attempting to get posts moved from one account to another account.

To those that run this show .... this is the only web site that I have been a member of that limits your options when you sign up. That limiting lead to several problems for a theme I submitted.

I seriously doubt that limiting an account is an effective way to deal with spammers. Currently RCGroups have over 411,000 members with 1400 guests and 1400 members logged in. They seldom have a spammer problem and when they do it is generally only a few posts. Sign up today and you have full membership rights. Want to change your user name or merge accounts/etc and it is generally done within 24 hours.

I have lost my incentive to be here due to a limiting of new accounts and poor communications on both sides concerning those accounts in regards to a theme submission.  This is not my site so run it as you wish, I have no hurt feelings; I just do not think you do new members or SMF any favors by the limiting of new accounts or with untimely and poor communication between users and badge holders.

My best regards to SMF and its future,

LFrancke

Colin

I am sorry you had a bad experience. If you are active on this forum you will realize that spammers are a constant problem and limiting initial member permissions helps prevent some of it. With regard to the merging of the posts, everyone here are volunteers so you can't expect a response as quickly.

Colin

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

LFrancke,
I tried sending a PM to you, but as your account is under deletion, I couldn't write you back.

If you are ready to stay further, we can try and work it out for you. :)

a2zonlinecoupon

Hello friend, you can send a mail to administrator request...

Colin

Colin

Advertisement: