Notification of replies to moderation reports that you've commented on?

Started by kat, April 18, 2012, 12:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Guess not if you know how SMF's mail system works.

I can suggest quite a few improvements for the moderation center... :P
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

kat

I don't, no.

It just seemed, to me, to be a logical thing to have, really.

NanoSector

Quote from: K@ on May 22, 2012, 03:31:59 PM
I don't, no.

It just seemed, to me, to be a logical thing to have, really.
Yeah that for sure. The moderation center is just a sad wannabe-forum in my eyes.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

kat

Oh , there've been some good conversations, in there.

Some have been quite amusing, too. ;)

IchBin™

You should perhaps put this in feature requests K@? The site team isn't going to add any features to the SMF forum without vetting it first as a mod or as a feature request IMO.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

NanoSector

kat

It wasn't meant as a feature for the SMF software. Just for here.

NanoSector

Quote from: K@ on May 23, 2012, 02:25:26 PM
It wasn't meant as a feature for the SMF software. Just for here.
Lets make it something in the SMF software then :P
I think it should be in there by default anyway.

kat

You have a point. :P

But, as I was more concerned with having it here, moving it will probably ****** that idea up.

NanoSector

Quote from: K@ on May 23, 2012, 02:39:32 PM
You have a point. :P

But, as I was more concerned with having it here, moving it will probably ****** that idea up.
* Yoshi2889 whistles

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on May 23, 2012, 12:05:38 PM
Moved it for ya.

Arantor

Personally I think any tweaks like this to the reporting system are band-aids, the entire thing needs a lot of reworking.

kat

Well, yes. There is that.

But, my suggestion would improve things a tiddly-widdly bit...

ssullivan

It is actually one of the things I miss the most on SMF. Actually, at first I thought I was stupid for not finding it (i mean, it's standard nowadays in almost every forum software).

Kindred

ssullivan, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

The rest of his posts suggest the same.

I suspect that the front "S" may stand for "Spamtard".

ssullivan

I confused the feature with the subscribed thread notification one. Lack of sleep. However I feel there was no need to call me a spamtard...
And the S stands for Stephanie. May I ask you, why do "the rest of [my] posts suggest the same"? I'm curious.

Kindred

well, for one... SMF already does notification of subscribed threads... (and always has)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: