News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[WIP/BETA] EU cookie law

Started by emanuele, April 21, 2012, 04:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: ChalkCat on June 11, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

I had the same problem with Tapatalk, fixed now  ;)

Quote from: ChalkCat on May 19, 2013, 09:22:06 AM
Mmmm ok, mine is older than that.  However, Illori suggested changing the name of the ecl_authorized_cookies function in all instances and it worked.  I can now use Tapatalk without problem  :)

Thanks, I did see that post, but I haven't a clue where to look for those edits.  I'm still using tapatalk 2_3.4.0  (because it works) Care to talk me through it?  A step by step idiots guide.

TheListener

* Old Fossil is using Tapatalk 3.6.0

Chalky

I just did a simple find/replace on all the files installed by this mod to replace every instance of ecl_authorized_cookies with ec_authorized_cookies. It may not be the best solution but it worked for me. Though first you could try removing the entry from the mobiquo conflicts file referred to a few posts back, just in case.

lurkalot

Quote from: ChalkCat on June 11, 2013, 04:59:36 PM
I just did a simple find/replace on all the files installed by this mod to replace every instance of ecl_authorized_cookies with ec_authorized_cookies. It may not be the best solution but it worked for me. Though first you could try removing the entry from the mobiquo conflicts file referred to a few posts back, just in case.

Thanks for the help, I'll have a go at that later.

goran

I can not find out in which file(s) I should rename this "ecl_authorized_cookies"?

emanuele

I don't remember exactly, one of the configuration files in mobiquo I think.

But, TBH, I don't understand why you are asking here to fix an issue with the tapatalk mod and not asking the tapatalk authors to fix their broken code...

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

squeak24

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: