News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[PAID] Limit number of posts per day per member

Started by Milko, April 29, 2012, 02:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hi guys,

I am running a SMF 2.0.2 forum and would like to have the functionality of limiting the number of posts that a member can make in a given day. I tried doing this through creating a group, but there was no way of setting max number of posts per day. Your help will be appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!
Milko

Milko

I just found this: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3335
I will check if it works and if it doesn't, I will confirm my request.

Milko

I cannot get that mod to work. I confirm my request. I would pay a reasonable fee to someone who can make this mod for me.

Ideally, the mod should make it possible to set a limit to the number of posts that all members belonging to a given group can make per day or e.g. this limit can be set in the profile of each member. Options for selecting the boards to which the limit applies etc are also welcome.

Thanks

TheListener

live627

Colin

What requirements seems like it does everything that was requested.

QuoteThis mod enables the admin to set a limit on the number of posts a member may make in a day. The counter resets at midnight according to the member's time offset.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

live627

Advertisement: