News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

2.0.2, latest member stays when you remove his account

Started by NekoJonez, May 05, 2012, 07:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoJonez

I dunno if this is a bug or more of a request but ... if you remove/reject a member... The latest member or the number of "to accept members" stays the same.

I combine these two things because they are the same to me.
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

emanuele

Since you have posted the same request in feature requests let's continue the discussion in one place only. ;)

Moving this to fixed/bogus.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

NekoJonez

I guess you understood me wrong...

When I reject one of the "7 remaining members" ... There is still that counter that says... "there are still 7 members waiting for approval" when there are actually 6.

Twitter
My Blog

emanuele

I should read things more carefully...

Do you have cache enabled?

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

NekoJonez

Twitter
My Blog

Robert.

When you have cache enabled, it will probably take a few minutes (or sometimes even hours) before it's updated. ;)

NanoSector

You can try to clear the cache at Admin > Maintenance > Routine, but I doubt it will help much if using services like Memcached or XCache since it's the built-in SMF file cache.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

IchBin™

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on May 05, 2012, 02:05:13 PM
You can try to clear the cache at Admin > Maintenance > Routine, but I doubt it will help much if using services like Memcached or XCache since it's the built-in SMF file cache.

IIRC it clears which ever cache setting you are using. So it should clear any memcache etc.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Spuds

In 2.0 the clean_cache function only flushes the disk cache .. read SMF cache ... 2.1 has added the functions to clear (as best it can) the other supported cache engines such as APC, e.g. apc_clear_cache('user') or apc_clear_cache('system')

Trekkie101

Advertisement: