News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[BUG] Bug with the time and date in SMF forums.

Started by RIVA, May 06, 2012, 09:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIVA

Hello good day!
Well, I came to report the following bug in SMF, whenever I walk into a SMF forum time it is wrong, almost always late, I have a forum account GSMFans am moderator there, and since the day 03/05/12 often delays the time, making it impossible to see new updates when I update the page several times (about a 6 or 7) it comes with the correct time and date, more, just enter a topic / profile / page time and delay time again;  :(

Link in my profile GSMFans: http://www.gsmfans.com.br/index.php?action=profile;u=967876
My nickname is <<Snipped by K@>>

Well, grateful now, I await answer! Thank you!

kat

Do you REALLY want the whole world to have access to your account?!?!?

As I'd assume not, I've remove your username/password. :)

The forum's default time is the time from the forum's server. If that's in a different timezone to the forum and where you are, you'll need to adjust it, to suit.

Profile>Look and layout preferences>Time Offset:

RIVA

Quote from: K@ on May 06, 2012, 05:12:11 PM

Do you REALLY want the whole world to have access to your account?!?!?

As I'd assume not, I've remove your username/password. :)

The forum's default time is the time from the forum's server. If that's in a different timezone to the forum and where you are, you'll need to adjust it, to suit.

Profile>Look and layout preferences>Time Offset:
Well, I have been to preferences and changed the layout manually, over when I click change (ie save) it gives exactly this error shown in the image; .
Thus there is no changing.  :( :'(
Is not there any other solution?
Hugs and awaiting response ...  :D

IchBin™

I have no idea what that says. Perhaps you could translate or post an English version of the image?
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Arantor

RIVA

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 06, 2012, 08:13:07 PM
I have no idea what that says. Perhaps you could translate or post an English version of the image?
Quote from: Arantor on May 06, 2012, 08:27:00 PM
It's the session timed out error.
Exactly, It's the session timed out error. can you help me?
Good night!

IchBin™

Looks to me like you are running SMF2 RC3? There's been a ton of fixes since that version, including some session errors that were fixed between those RC's if I remember correctly. I'd suggest you upgrade first.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

RIVA

Still not got the solution ...
Most anyone can try to help?
Hugs!

kat

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 06, 2012, 09:29:59 PM
Looks to me like you are running SMF2 RC3? There's been a ton of fixes since that version, including some session errors that were fixed between those RC's if I remember correctly. I'd suggest you upgrade first.

Seems like a plan...

emanuele

What are trying to do hen you get this error?

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Arantor

We never did get enough information to investigate this. What I do know is that the original error smelled very much like the time offset wasn't set right, while the other issue of a session timeout would probably have been fixed by some of the changes in 2.0 after RC3.

In any case, moving to the can't-really-be-fixed pile of reports.

Advertisement: