News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

template parse error

Started by keitro12, May 06, 2012, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keitro12

i think the problem is in the post.template.php
that you gave to me

keitro12

keitro12

another problem,
i can now see the posting page but when i click the post
button this appears,

Database Error Table 'u701428056_jtv.smf_related_
subjects' doesn't
exist File: /home/u701428056/public_html/Sources/Subs-
RelatedFulltext.php
Line: 110

but i can see the topic i posted in the forum,

Storman™

Actually I think that's due to the "Related Topics mod". Looks like a field is missing from your database that would have been created by the mod at installation.

You probably need to post in the mod section on the authors topic for that one. Alternatively try uninstalling and re-installing the mod again.

;)

keitro12

keitro12

i re installed it succesfull
but when i try to post
i still get that error

Storman™

Ok, but as it's related to the mod then you really need to raise this with the mod author on their dedicated topic here

Think there's some options in that mod about rebuilding indexes but the mod author would need to advise you really. Add a post explaining the issue to that topic.

Kays

If you open the zip file for the related topics mod. There should be an install.php or similar named file which is responsible for updating the database. Normally this file can be run as a stand alone script. Open it with a text editor and it should state that at the top of the file. If that's the case, upload that file to the root of your forum and access it by url to run it.

If that's not the case I would suggest that you post in the support topic for that mod.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

keitro12

tnx to all of you guys,
forum fix now,
i just rebuild the index and its ok now,tnx kays for fixing my post.template.php

Advertisement: