News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Get To Know The Team: Yoshi2889

Started by NanoSector, May 11, 2012, 10:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Forsberg

Oh, I see you share another trait with me, young padawan.

NanoSector

Quote from: Marcus Forsberg on May 12, 2012, 05:42:13 PM
lmao, I love saying that :P
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

NanoSector

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 12, 2012, 05:46:56 PM

Hey I know that one.....ugh bad memories.

How many times have ya smacked me with that one? Ain't it broken already? :P
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Matthew K.

He's my padawan, and that's my nickname for him...watch it youngster ;)

NanoSector

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on May 12, 2012, 06:13:45 PM
He's my padawan, and that's my nickname for him...watch it youngster ;)
Ya old padawan :P

Acans

QuoteWhat do you hate?
Smokers, Microsoft Windows, my class.

I see you just bought a new ASUS laptop loaded with Windows 7 to xD.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

NanoSector

Quote from: ѕησω on May 13, 2012, 09:52:05 AM
QuoteWhat do you hate?

I see you just bought a new ASUS laptop loaded with Windows 7 to xD.
Yeah and I hate the OS D:
Keeps BSODing and crapping.

Acans

IIRC, BSOD are caused mainly due to faulty drivers or hardware?

Never had a BSOD on my own computers tho, however on two separate occasions the the motherboard and video card both died lol.

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

NanoSector

Quote from: ѕησω on May 13, 2012, 10:00:53 AM
IIRC, BSOD are caused mainly due to faulty drivers or hardware?

Never had a BSOD on my own computers tho, however on two separate occasions the the motherboard and video card both died lol.

I'll have it checked next week, I'm thinking my memory is damaged (random memory-heavy apps keep crashing too). I need it too much right now.

By reinstalling drivers some occasions have stopped and sometimes the thing runs really stable but it's annoying when it's unstable.

nend

Maybe loose memory or dirty connectors, lets hope though.

The worst I had was a computer that would always reboot when it got a little bit hot. The problem with it was that before I had finished putting the computer together all the way, my siblings decided to use it. Will it had no heat sink on the CPU.   >:(

NanoSector

Quote from: nend on May 13, 2012, 01:08:19 PM
Maybe loose memory or dirty connectors, lets hope though.

The worst I had was a computer that would always reboot when it got a little bit hot. The problem with it was that before I had finished putting the computer together all the way, my siblings decided to use it. Will it had no heat sink on the CPU.   >:(
lmao, that reminds me, I still need to grab a heat sink for my build with used parts. The heat sink (stock Intel Core 2 Duo) broke a leg :(

NanoSector

Okay updated my post a little bit :)

NanoSector

So, no more questions? Or am I too obvious as it is now?

N3RVE

I don't see a response to my question. :P
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

NanoSector

Heh missed yours.

Quote from: [n3rve] on May 12, 2012, 07:17:02 AM
Quote from: Yoshi2889 on May 11, 2012, 10:16:12 AM
  • What do you hate?

Which operating system(s) do you use?
Windows 7 Home Premium only for compatibility reasons, Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon as main os, Linux Mint 13 MATE as media OS and Fedora 16 as playground and Mac OS X Lion on my iMac. For mobile, WP7 Mango (only thing that runs stable on my HTC HD2.....) and Android Ice Cream Sandwich in dual-boot on my phone and iOS 5.1.1 jailbroken on my iPod.

live627

QuoteAndroid Ice Cream Sandwich
What a weird name. What will they think of next, Root Beer Float? LOL

Arantor

So, we had Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich. IIRC the next one is Jellybean.

Brent89

more than that I was curious about the the pets that is kept. Would you like to share more
about it.  I mean, probably it will be a Pomeranian dog.
Whats about the cat? Is it persian one? I really that and always look for a better diet for it.

NanoSector

Quote from: Brent89 on June 05, 2012, 11:15:34 AM
more than that I was curious about the the pets that is kept. Would you like to share more
about it.  I mean, probably it will be a Pomeranian dog.
Whats about the cat? Is it persian one? I really that and always look for a better diet for it.
Well the one dog is a cross between a labrador and a border collie as we call it, he's plain black, and I don't know about the cat and the other dog, but the cat is black and white, the other dog is brown with white and black tints. The profile picture of facebook is the brown dog, and I have photo's of our cat and the black dog too, so check out my facebook.

Advertisement: