( phpBB2 -> SMF ) Size of DB?

Started by Mark Thomas, August 31, 2005, 11:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Thomas

Not doubting the abilities of the converts that have been coded but, has anyone converted a phpBB2 DB of any size? Mine has 78,000 + posts and 620 users, the DB itself is around 60+MB.

Thanks

[Unknown]

I'm almost certain I was told of larger conversions, but can't remember any specifically so I may be wrong.

In any case, the converter is designed specifically to handle larger converters as well as possible.  Since it won't delete anything, if you're worried... you might as well try it.  In the worst case, it could not work, and with your help I would fix it.

-[Unknown]

Mark Thomas

Quote from: [Unknown] on August 31, 2005, 06:24:49 PM
. . . Since it won't delete anything . . .

That was my next question!

Thanks for the reply.

Mark Thomas

Conversion was seemless. Thanks to all who wrote it.

DispatcherEMTB

I badly need help on converting my phpBB 2 with rich text editor and file attachment mods installed on it over to either the beta version of this board or the 1.0. board My members really want this board there in I am on a quest can someone please help me? When I try to convert it will move some posts over to this board but not all of them but the outside of the topics will say that there are the correct number of posts in it yet when I open it , it only has one or two posts thats supposed to be in there..........help please.

Advertisement: