SMFstyle

Started by CrimeS, September 22, 2012, 10:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimeS

Link to the theme

New theme which continues the square design but not as much.
The theme has unique footer layout that can be modified without changing any files - check the theme settings.
This theme may not work properly in old and non CSS3 supported browsers

//Polish description
Styl posiada unikalną strukturę stopki, która może być modyfikowana bez grzebania w plikach, wystarczy zajrzeć do ustawień obecnego stylu.
Motyw wykorzystuje technologię CSS3 i może nie działać poprawnie na niektórych przeglądarkach internetowych.
//

Theme is COMPLETELY in english or polish, so can be used in different language forums.

Adrek

Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Dbocooksr

I love the theme but still getting used to using smf and was wondering how i can change the logo at the top that says smf stlye style your forum i want to change it to my logo or my forum name because if i just use the forum name slot its really really small and can barely read it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Adrek

Replace ./Themes/SMFstyle__SMF2/images/theme/smflogo.png with your image.
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

CrimeS

Quote from: Dbocooksr on October 12, 2012, 09:56:05 PM
I love the theme but still getting used to using smf and was wondering how i can change the logo at the top that says smf stlye style your forum i want to change it to my logo or my forum name because if i just use the forum name slot its really really small and can barely read it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Answer is on the private message I've sent to you few days ago or in phantomm post which is exactly the same as my pm :)

NanoSector

Awesome theme, installed on my site, made the font size of the menu a bit bigger and replaced my logo, I'm ready to roll :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

CrimeS

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Hope you enjoy, as it is a free theme that was supposed to be on my website :)

circles

Hi, I tried replacing the smflogo.png file with my own image and it doesn't change what loads on the page.

http://www.knitalongnow.com/forum

Any ideas?

I see the smflogo.png file in both the /images directory and the /images/theme directory. I updated the file in both and still not seeing my logo image appear.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you!

circles

Also, smiley icons show broken images. I chose a smiley set in the Theme Options, but they still show as broken images.

Is this theme still be supported?

CrimeS

To change the logo you have to replace /images/theme/smflogo.png. Refresh cache if it's not updated.

Advertisement: