News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[PAID] Seating Chart/Registration System for LAN Parties

Started by gamerdude72, October 11, 2012, 10:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

live627

Quotesee AWOL LAN's registration process
Can you post a screenshot of it?

gamerdude72

live627

They have a nice layout.

I'm thinking of starting in a few days if no one else offers first.

I'm thinking that the option to pay money can be powered by SMF's paid subscription module.

gamerdude72

It doesn't have to be too ornate. Really just seating chart, full name, gamertag, group, games you'd like to seen played, etc. Please pm me on the forum if no one else responds, and we'll discuss it.

But remember. One doesn't have to prepay, prepay is encouraged, but if they don't, someone can take their seat who prepays.

gamerdude72

We have a date set two and a half months away, how soon could we proceed with this?  (and also, are there any others willing to do this)

Matthew K.

gamerdude72

I'm not sure. I haven't hired anyone for a mod, and this is for a business/community so whatever will do it.

gamerdude72

Keep getting people who say they will do this, but any takers?

gamerdude72

Are are they any willing to do this? Please pm prices to me. I would like this asap. Thanks!

gamerdude72

Our last coder bailed. Still looking for a new coder.

gamerdude72

gamerdude72

Ricky.

I would love to see how it is going to take shape.
I would have looked into it, but currently working on few already.

gamerdude72

It's not a priority.. So if anyone who just has spare time would be willing to help, that'd be great.

Ricky.

Well, if time is no issue, may be we can work out on something.

gamerdude72

Matthew K.

I wrote a SMF Ladders / SMF Tournaments system for Smashbros Brawl which could be adapted to function for any game really easily. It uses the algorithm for scoring that all tournaments do and everything, just a lot of hard-coding.

gamerdude72

I appreciate your help but the thing we're looking for would be geared more towards the seating, payment, and registration side of things. We use ALP for tournaments. Our ALP site is visible at alp.knfegaming.us [nofollow]

Note: I'm still working on editing the alp site, noone knows its up yet :)

gamerdude72

Bump. Looking for this again for our upcoming event.

Advertisement: