SMF 2.0.2 and 1.1.16 critical security patches released

Started by Norv, December 22, 2011, 11:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inter

The request not to be angry with this question:
already passed 8 months, this year there is a new release?
It would be desirable to hear approximate date.
I don't hurry, simply it is interesting to me.
Sorry for my English

Suki

Quote from: Inter on August 31, 2012, 11:22:28 AM

Again,  https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1

Check that page, if you are interested, you can see the progress right there, is open for everyone to see and to participate.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

emanuele

The answer to the question "when there will be a new release" is *always* the same: when it will be (in our opinion) ready. ;)

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

inter

maybe it's good - not in a hurry, and a lot of people do not like to update their sites frequently

Quote from: Suki on August 31, 2012, 11:24:55 AM
Quote from: Inter on August 31, 2012, 11:22:28 AM

Again,  https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1

Check that page, if you are interested, you can see the progress right there, is open for everyone to see and to participate.

COOL!!!
Sorry for my English

miloacademy

Hi every frd..

Thanks 4 every one sharing information...

economia

Quote from: N. N. on December 22, 2011, 11:43:01 PM
Hello all,

Simple Machines Forum project has released SMF 1.1.16 and SMF 2.0.2 security patches for the SMF community.
Critical security issues have been identified and fixed with this patch, therefore it is highly recommended to make sure you update your forums immediately.
A few bug fixes for SMF 2.0.x are also available with the patch.

If you use 2.0.1, you can update your forum to 2.0.2. using package manager. You should see the notification in Admin panel, allowing you to download and install seamlessly. If you don't have a notification about the update, please run the scheduled task "Fetch Simple Machines files".
You can also download the patch for 2.0.1 from the customize site: smf_2.0.2 patch, and install it through package manager.

If you use 1.1.15, you can update to 1.1.16 with the smf_1.0.22_1.1.16 patch, also using package manager.

If you use older versions of SMF, you can upgrade with the full upgrade packages from the downloads page.

Please find the changelog for the latest release as usual, on the downloads page as well:
http://download.simplemachines.org/

Please do not use this topic for support requests. You will get a much quicker and better response by posting in the relevant support board!

Regards,

Simple Machines Forum project
I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE, I USE SMF 1.1.16 MY SITE HAS BEEN MARRED BY SPAM. I SAW YOUR POST AND THINK I CAN BE HELPFUL TO ME BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. CAN YOU PLEASE DIRECT ME ON WHAT TO DO.

Kindred

1- do not post in all caps.
2- read the bloody message which you quoted: Please do not use this topic for support requests.
3- post in support
4- use search and/or read other messages, since this question has been answered, literally hundreds of times.

and the most important number 5 - do not spam.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jasogbe

please my forum is showing:
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

after trying to update.

www.NEWinfoCity.com

TheListener

@ Jasogbe

Welcome to smf however please consider the following

Post in support
Use search and/or read other messages, since this question has been answered, literally hundreds of times.

Advertisement: