News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Newest Version Availible???

Started by allendover1, September 11, 2005, 08:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allendover1

Ok, sorry to be so crazy here...  But I have just made up my mind to change from phpBB which I think looks great and has a great admin area but security issues  to This bb now...  I am just confussed as to the newest version beta or not, that is out here for download... 

Also are there any plugins for this simple board forum at all and where can I find them if so?

Thanks, Allen Dover

dtm.exe

SMF 1.0.5 is the latest stable release.  SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public is the latest beta release.  I personally recommend SMF 1.1 because it has more features and not as many bugs as you'd think.

http://www.simplemachines.org/download.php

What kind of mods did you have in mind?

allendover1

Hey thanks alot, I have downloaded it from the link you gave me and uploaded it and now installing it, hope it works in there well...

As far as mods not sure, just didn't know if there were any out here or not... I have a massive major project on my hands and to be honest it has just kicked my butt big time.  I love it but still it is more than I can do or handle - Joolma, or mambo which ever has made it more possible to do more myself as a none programmer but still.

Is this forum run on smf I assume so right?  Thanks,

Allen

JayBachatero

This forum runs on the lates Beta released.  This beta that the forum runs is actually a charter members release only.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: