News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Phasebook

Started by Mick., December 08, 2012, 08:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Phasebook is a knockoff theme of Facebook.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Phasebook Demo

Robert.

Congratulations with the approval, it looks great. :)

Shambles

Looks very simplistic, which I guess would suit a lot of people, so congrats on finishing it.

A little too meagre for my liking, but good luck with the feedback :)

4Kstore

Nice job, this is a great theme and looks fantastic.
Thanks for sharing

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

ishy

The theme looks great, but I am unable to see the demo because the dropdown extends beyond the bottom of the page and doesn't scroll.

Mick.

Quote from: ishy on April 03, 2013, 07:53:01 AM
The theme looks great, but I am unable to see the demo because the dropdown extends beyond the bottom of the page and doesn't scroll.

I need to fix that.   Meantime, see here http://www.idesign360.com/demosmf/index.php?theme=3

Portugal

Great theme...i will go test soon. To insert the icons of social networks directlly (without mods) is to hard to improve that??

konstantinusz

When I login as a guest, setting up my native language (different than english) as admin, the "new" icon of not yet seen topics disappear, only the text can be seen in that language I set earlier. When I set the default language to english they appear again. I am using the Phasebook theme. What can I do to make the "new" posts icons appear again?

Other graphic element are missing too: when I navigate to a user's profile page, the "online" icon is also missing.

Deaks

for online image that is a bug in  the theme, as for your language issue, you need to create a new folder in the images directory for your language and copy the files from the english folder into this new folder into this new folder
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

konstantinusz

I make a directory: Themes/Phasebook/images/hungarian
and I copied all (2) files from: Themes/Phasebook/images/english
to it, but no success.

konstantinusz

Okay, problem solved, I had to make a folder: Themes/Phasebook/images/hungarian-utf8
and copy. That's all.

Advertisement: