Blackened

Started by Mick., December 31, 2012, 07:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Blackened a stylish, clean, minimalistic and professional theme for your forum.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Blackened Demo

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Shafiqul1976

Blackened template is  Nice template !!!

backgoes

thanks for make this theme, very like it.. but how to change color font? and add border line at categories board?

Razzorsi

thanks for make this theme, very like it and i use it.
But Will u create a updete version for 2.0.10.

ARG01

Quote from: Razzorsi on May 05, 2015, 11:10:54 AM
thanks for make this theme, very like it and i use it.
But Will u create a updete version for 2.0.10.

It should work fine with 2.0.10.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Razzorsi

For som'e reason it dosent work, ts just load half of Forum.u can see the pcture.
http://prntscr.com/71rp7i

PS: i Tried other themes and the work fine.

ARG01

2.0.10 is merely a patch release to fix bugs and should not affect themes designed for 2.0.9. Maybe something was lost during download or install. Try again.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Razzorsi

im vas tried 3 times , and im going t o change theme , im going to create mie self a new one.

ARG01

Quote from: Razzorsi on May 05, 2015, 02:42:14 PM
...im going to create mie self a new one.

Always a good option.  ;)

Razzorsi

its-a god option , but 1 im using this theme , so im going to be sad a litle

Mynamehere

Would it be possible that you told me how to tweak this so that at the top of the site (directly under the newsflash area) a list of upcoming calendar events shows (say for the next 7 days)?

Antechinus

This theme appears to be badly broken. For some reason the markup is done so that the news div wraps the entire board index. :D

Antechinus

Aha. Found it. There had to be an echo for the closing tag of the news div, otherwise the markup was invalid if the news was turned off. The Customize team must have been short of sleep the day this one got passed. :D

Index.template.php

Code (Find) Select
               <div class="news">';
if (!empty($settings['enable_news']))
echo '
    <p>', $context['random_news_line'], '</p>
               </div>

Code (Replace) Select
<div class="news">';

if (!empty($settings['enable_news']))
echo '
<p>', $context['random_news_line'], '</p>';

echo '
</div>

Fixed version attached.

Deaks

thanks I will fix it after my class :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: