Social Login

Started by Claude, OneAll, February 01, 2013, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Quote from: konstantinos2424 on July 28, 2014, 09:57:10 AM
Hello, can someone please tell me where oneall_social_login.callback.php is located?  :)
Should be in the root directory of your forum I belive.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

konstantinos2424

No it's mote there and I can't find it anywhere. I tried to register with my facebook account but its says an error occur, please try later!

InebriatedChaos

I need some help, I installed this mod tonight and now I am getting the following error;

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_oneall_social_login() (previously declared in /home/~~~~/public_html/gamers-nation.com/Sources/Load.php(2233) : eval()'d code:331) in /home/~~~~/public_html/gamers-nation.com/Sources/Load.php(2233) : eval()'d code on line 440

I need some help as soon as possible, this has brought my website down to a screaming hault.

Thank you in advance.

InebriatedChaos

From what little I know about coding, it seems like the mod is installed twice? Any ideas on how to remove a mod when you cant log in to the admin portal?

InebriatedChaos

Nevermind, found the manual install instructions and just did them backwards. Works like a champ now!!!

allkary

Hello. First of all thank you for your plugin, I really need to get it working on my site as most of my users are Facebook addicted and very lazy when in need to try something different.
Unfortunately it doesn't work.
When I try to login it says I have no administration right to get to the page and it doesn't allow me to register. When I login using my main account after trying the social login, it send me directly to the oneall admin panel.
Can you help please?

allkary

It does sent me to the admin panel even when I try to connect my forum account to my Facebook profile, but nothing else happens.

coru-mx

His possible to choose the avatar from a certain social network after linking to various social networks? Like I have a url avatar in the forum and I want to make my twitter ou facebook avatar to be the one active.

fapencio

when a user logs into the forum via twitter, and the option to write the email to have on; just below this option is enabled and one SELECTED box the following function:

Allow other users to send me emails:  check on

please help me I want that box to stay off by default, unselected.
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

thelastlokean

I simply cannot make this work.  My forum is hxxp:vapecraftmods.com [nonactive].

I am using the default theme, I pretty much have only this mod installed at this point.

It seemingly installs fine, the settings show up in the admin section.  It also adds a section to the register page and account settings, however it is missing all buttons/links to function.  I have read this entire thread, tried everything, attempted to contact oneall on their website...  No luck.

Any Help?

Edit: The problem seems to be firefox.

suresh1983

Hi,

I am getting the below error

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains."

My website url is forum.unicornridersclub.com

In facebook app, in the website section I have tried "http://forum.unicornridersclub.com/" and "forum.unicornridersclub.com". But I am getting the above mentioned error.

Request you to guide me on where am I doing wrong.

beanflying

Really useful mod  8)

Installed fine with zero issues on a 2.0.9 forum using Dream Portal and a few dozen mods and some hand coded changes so if you are having problems with it I suspect they existed on your forums or setup prior to installing this mod.

Instructions on the Oneall site to install the individual Social networks are fairly comprehensive and easy to follow albeit it a slow slog if you want to install a fair few of them but a couple of hours work will see it done with a few interruptions even if you don't have accounts on those social networks to start with.
Owner of many many shiny toys.

saurabh1938

I have installed social login. It has worked in the past.

But now I am not able to login using this. Users just redirect to forum page but don't get logged in.

my site is www.gotripperz.com

Please help me as I am losing much members because of this because few of my members use just this medium to login to my site
Visit my forum : www.gotripperz.com

saurabh1938

Any help will be appreciated. I have a dependency now on this Mod.. posted an issue on GITHUB also but no response.
Please help me resolve this matter, I am daily loosing my members. Some of the active mmebers used your Mod to register on my account and now they have lost their account till the time they again don't login to my site using their Social Networks

Shambles

^-- Tried a few things on your site like your Contact Us link but Pretty Urls took me somewhere else. Maybe sort that out first?

DSystem

Already for some time I look at this mod. But now I decided to wait.

The NIBOGO (smfpacks) doing a no monthly fee.

http://www.smfpacks.com/b147/facebook-immediate-register/2867/

saurabh1938

Quote from: Shambles on February 17, 2015, 02:27:52 AM
^-- Tried a few things on your site like your Contact Us link but Pretty Urls took me somewhere else. Maybe sort that out first?

That link is working fine now. Somehow today my htaccess file was updated, corrected it and now links are working fine

saurabh1938

I caught the issue, while I try to redirect mysite.com/index.php to mysite.com through an htaccess redirect. Social Login is not logging me in. All runs perfect but in the end user don't get logged in.

I used below code in htaccess for index.php redirection

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^.*/index\.php
RewriteRule ^(.*)index.php$ http://www.gotripperz.com/$1 [R=301,L]

Can you please suggest me the alternate code for this redirection as I am risking for the duplicate content to run Social Login, if I remove index.php redirection.

saurabh1938

Any help in this, I want to get rid of this /index.php from my url with social login working perfectly

saurabh1938

I still don't have resolution for removing /index.php with social login working. Please help

Advertisement: