News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SCEditor4Smf [upgraded]

Started by hhy89, February 05, 2013, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badboy

IE, Firefox, Chrome all of them are same.

Note: Clean install 2.0.4
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

jarska

Very nice mod, thank you!

Is it possible to change working like this--> http://www.sceditor.com

I mean smileys are only in drop down box, links and photo URL:s too?

In language folder I found  Editor.english.php file, and there was text 'Description (optional):'; and wondering is it ment to work like my posted link editor?

JoliePittOnline

Tried installing and it's showing just fine in the default theme. Do I have to edit some codes to a custom theme? I am using one and I couldn't see anything from the parser that I could edit on a custom SMF theme.

jarska

Quote from: hhy89 on February 06, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
write action in "Where to show full editor?" and try
thanks

Try that with SMF Classifieds, SMF Gallery Pro, SMF Store and it doesn't work, both appears, SMF original and SCEditor4Smf, one below another. :(

jsdoyle

I'm having problems with my package installer so I did a manual install.  Something isn't right.

I installed the mod on a site working properly and when making a post and clicking "insert table" I get a menu asking me how may rows/columns. 

On the site I did the manual install I do not get the menu and it just inserts the <table><td> etc. in the text area.  Also all bbc shows up.

Any idea what I've missed?  Everything else seems to be working on the manual install site.

Thanks,

Scott

jarska

Quote from: jarska on February 15, 2013, 03:32:41 PM

In language folder I found  Editor.english.php file, and there was text 'Description (optional):'; and wondering is it ment to work like my posted link editor?

Okay, now I get it, you must click "Toggle view" button first.

But how to make editor mode to default and change another mode after clicking toggle view button?

hhy89

Quote from: Badboy on February 08, 2013, 03:35:43 PM
IE, Firefox, Chrome all of them are same.

Note: Clean install 2.0.4
it will be fixed in next version. thanks
Quote from: JoliePittOnline on February 15, 2013, 10:06:00 PM
Tried installing and it's showing just fine in the default theme. Do I have to edit some codes to a custom theme? I am using one and I couldn't see anything from the parser that I could edit on a custom SMF theme.
themes will be added in next version. i think :)
Quote from: jarska on February 16, 2013, 12:42:41 AM
Quote from: hhy89 on February 06, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
write action in "Where to show full editor?" and try
thanks

Try that with SMF Classifieds, SMF Gallery Pro, SMF Store and it doesn't work, both appears, SMF original and SCEditor4Smf, one below another. :(
write actions. for example;
urdomain.com/index.php?action=blabla
write blabla in "Where to show full editor?".

Quote from: jarska on February 19, 2013, 05:55:03 AM
Quote from: jarska on February 15, 2013, 03:32:41 PM

Okay, now I get it, you must click "Toggle view" button first.

But how to make editor mode to default and change another mode after clicking toggle view button?
Themes and Layout > Member options > Configure guest and new user options for this theme > Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.

Thanks all of u
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

Dhayzon

help

as cleared in quick answers

hhy89

uninstall this mod or another editor mod. i think it is "WysiBB"
which one want to use? use it. choose one of them.
thank u
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

Dhayzon

I want to replace these buttons with ones that I have installed as I do

jarska

Quote from: hhy89 on February 19, 2013, 05:44:38 PM
write actions. for example;
urdomain.com/index.php?action=blabla
write blabla in "Where to show full editor?".

I did exactly like that, SMF Gallery is gallery, SMF Classifieds is classified and so on...both appears, one below another.

Quote from: jarska on February 19, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

Quote from: hhy89 on February 19, 2013, 05:44:38 PM
Themes and Layout > Member options > Configure guest and new user options for this theme > Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.

Okay, thanks but if I did that, editor mod working like default but if I try to write some text below someones quoted text, i have to press enter before can click area below quoted text and write something there.

Kindred

odd interference between this mod and the Ultimate profile mod.
(happens on one site, but not on another, so I am unsure where the interference is occurring)

With this mod installed and Ultimate Profile installed, on the "edit Ultimate Profile" page, there are several textboxes for the users to enter various information. This mod triggers on those textboxes, even if the user does not have wysiwyg active.... and the mod displays the smilies in increasing rows
i.e.
row 1 - 1 smiley
row 2 - 2 smilies
row 3 - 3 smilies
row 4 - 4 smilies
... etc down to x rows for the x smilies
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jarska

Quote from: Kindred on February 20, 2013, 01:33:17 PM
(happens on one site, but not on another, so I am unsure where the interference is occurring)

With this mod installed and Ultimate Profile installed, on the "edit Ultimate Profile" page, there are several textboxes for the users to enter various information. This mod triggers on those textboxes, even if the user does not have wysiwyg active.... and the mod displays the smilies in increasing rows
i.e.
row 1 - 1 smiley
row 2 - 2 smilies
row 3 - 3 smilies
row 4 - 4 smilies

On my site smileys did that with Tinyportal shoutbox on the same page.
When I remove shoutbox, smileys went right.

Kindred

no shoutbox on this site...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lc62003

Quote from: Kindred on February 20, 2013, 01:33:17 PM

i.e.
row 1 - 1 smiley
row 2 - 2 smilies
row 3 - 3 smilies
row 4 - 4 smilies

I get this problem with no profile mods.   ???

akaewn

hello hilmi :)

ingilizcem bittigi için türkçe yazıyorum..

hide ve alert ekleyecegim nasıl yaparım ayrıca saga ve sola yaslama butonları

Kindred

please post in English in this area of the forum. If you can't post in English, there is support availabel in your native language (turkish?) in the Turkish support boards
Слaва
Украинi

akaewn

alert, hide How do I add buttons to left and right justification

hawaiibillT

I was having problems with cut and pasting with the stock editor, this fixed that problem but now I have another problem. I added a bbc youtube button and it works fine but the button is blank. thought it might be a theme problem but it shows the same in all themes. where should I look to see what image is associated with it so I can link right?

hawaiibillT

Any ideas on how I can fix this

Advertisement: