Problem trying to submit some avatars...

Started by Xarcell, September 17, 2005, 11:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I tried uploading a package of avatars ready to go for the package installer. Since the avatar gallery didn't like the zip file, I tried to upload it to the "Themes" mod, where I seen a "Final Fantasy avatar package". I'm guessing it needed to be approved or something. However it's been several days and it's not up yet.

soo....

I just tried uploading the avatars to the avatar gallery. After I did, it wouldn't let me access/edit it. I no longer see it there, so I'm guessing it was removed.

If there was a problem with the avatars, will someone please let me know. I'm working on 5 other avatar packages, and a custom made animated smiley's package. I want to make sure I'm doing it right. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm just trying to give something back to the community.

The avatar package was a SMF Babes (100). It had 100 - 100x100px avatars of exotic celebrities and models. I didn't think they were offensive, since they are not nude. If it was offensive, please let me know. If it was just certain ones, let me know and I'll remove/replace them.

Thanks,

-Xarcell

Xarcell

No comments?

I tried to submit them again to the avatar gallery, but it won't let me administrate.

-X

Xarcell

Why would I post there? Is everyone hiding over there?

Advertisement: