Advertisement:

Author Topic: When requesting Community Customizer access  (Read 36403 times)

Offline Gary

• Lead Customizer
  • SMF Super Hero
  • So this is the luck of the draw...
    • Gazmanafc on Facebook
    • garygadsdon on LinkedIn
    • @Gazmanafc on Twitter
    • The Bongo Comics Fan Forum
When requesting Community Customizer access
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:30 PM »
Hi all,

I'd just like to make a post that when you make requests to join the Community Customizer membergroup, I'd like to call attention a few requests I'd like to make:

• Always supply a reason. From now on 27th February 2013, any request without a reason will be rejected without any notification given to you. Supply as many details as to why and how you think you'd be able to help, showing links of your own ability with code will be beneficial.
  • Always supply said reason in English. This is a primarily English speaking community and team. I need to be able to understand what you are saying. Use of a translator is fine if English is not your first language, or ask a moderator of your language for help if you need it. Again, from 27th February 2013, non-English requests will be removed without notification. Future Lead Customizers may understand more than just English, it'll be up to them to determine if they'll honour requests in those languages.
  • Accounts that are used by multiple people as part of a collaborative group or team are not permitted to join the Community Customizer Program. Each person who wishes to participate within that team must join individually, and each member will be approved or rejected accordingly.

The Community Customizer membergroup is managed by the Lead Customizer, so as such I generally attempt to look through the list on a weekly basis. If more than one week has passed since you submitted your application, you may send a PM to the Lead Customizer with a reminder.

EDIT: 19/03/2016 - Formatting and wording changes.
EDIT: 11/7/2013 - Added a note about team accounts.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:14:16 PM by JBlaze »