News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Live Clock in header

Started by Joker™, March 15, 2013, 09:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revwill

Hey,

Thank you Joker!

I believe the 2 states you dont have to worry about is Indiana and Hawaii.  Otherwise, we could add four more spots, for example Idaho is Mountain Time.  When not in Daylight savings time it is -7 hours.  During Daylight savings time it is -6.

So Pacific time is -8
Pacific Time DST is -7

Mountain Time is -7
Mountain DST is -6

Central Time is -6
Central DST is -5

Eastern Time is -5
Eastern DST is -4

And like I said Indiana and Hawaii do not participate so there is no change for them.

Its really Odd when its past 10 pm at night and it is just getting dark outside.  But it seems to work for most of our states.  There is no need for Hawaii to change their time because it stays light out on average the same throughout the year.  Indiana does not participate because they border a time zone and it makes things less efficient for them.  The whole idea is to have more daylight time during manufacturing working hours.

Hello
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
[   ] <- empty pull down box.

The above is a simple example of what happens.

I wouldn't ask about this, but there are quite a few XP folks out there that cant run anything else unless they use firefox or chrome.  Infact I have an older computer set up for all I need it to do and it cant upgrade beyond XP.  I am so glad it didn't like Vista, but puts a hamper on things moving onward.

Thank you again Joker and have a terrific day..

William

Joker™

I'll try my best to wrap my head around these 2 things.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Mod updated with major javascript enhancements

Version 1.3
- Loading scripts in specific order with specific jquery version
- overhauling of JS with revealing modular pattern
- XHTML fixes
- checks refined with usage of typeof, generic function to check null or undefined
- var scoping in JS
- params init only once
- code optimisation
- Obsolete comment removed
- Using anonymous function concept to invoke the clock class
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

aegersz

this mod fills up my error log with COPIOUS errors continually that say:

Unable to load the 'LikePosts.english' language file.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

GL700Wing

Quote from: aegersz on October 11, 2016, 07:55:15 PM
fixed. i had to create LikePosts.english.php from https://github.com/siddhartha-gupta/SMF-Likes/blob/master/Themes/default/languages/LikePosts.english.php#L1
As this is the Live Clock mod and *not* the Like Posts mod the correct solution is as follows:

In the file ./Sources/LiveClock.php

Find
loadlanguage('LikePosts');

Replace with
loadlanguage('LiveClock');
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

aegersz

Thanks for that ^^^ ... in the end i disabled this mod as i was getting complaints about the PM "To" field auto-complete not working when Live Clock was active.

Advertisement: