Simple Machines Community Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1.

Started by mkress, September 19, 2005, 07:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkress

QuoteSimple Machines Community Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dtm.exe

Zenigata

1MileCrash

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Zenigata

[Unknown]

1MileCrash

Trekkie101

I'd be happy with Christmas :P although doesnt really bother me when it comes out.

vln004

wasn't this release suppose to be public?

btw, what's new? i can't seem to find anything about rc1 except this thread using search.

forsakenlad

This release isn't supposed to be public. We also cannot know if it will "ever" be public. If it is released, it will be avaliable on the downloads page where you will also be able to have the changelog as it will be included in the package ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Sverre

Quote from: forsakenlad on September 20, 2005, 01:47:13 PM
This release isn't supposed to be public. We also cannot know if it will "ever" be public. If it is released, it will be avaliable on the downloads page where you will also be able to have the changelog as it will be included in the package ;)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=40085.msg336597#msg336597

They are probably just testing it here for a couple of days before releasing it to the public. I hope... :D

1MileCrash

no....i dont think RC1 gets released....i dont think an RC1 has ever been released before?

vln004

Quote from: Sverre on September 20, 2005, 04:24:59 PM
Quote from: forsakenlad on September 20, 2005, 01:47:13 PM

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=40085.msg336597#msg336597

They are probably just testing it here for a couple of days before releasing it to the public. I hope... :D

i knew i wasn't pulling that out of my ass, thanks

Isaac

Quote from: Tippmaster on September 20, 2005, 04:27:18 PM
no....i dont think RC1 gets released....i dont think an RC1 has ever been released before?
1.0 RC 1 was public if I recall correctly.

forsakenlad

Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Advertisement: