News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Spoiler Tag

Started by AzaToth, September 20, 2005, 11:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hadesflames

official coming out for 1.1.3 soon?

Savage Sully

Unofficial works great, thanks a lot.

But the german.xml is flawed.
I have corrected the grammatical errors and I wondered where to put it?

Nifelhein

Attaching it might be a god first step. ;)

fangweile

any update on smf 1.1.3

Nifelhein

I will test your update, Joel-san, did you have to change the code or it was just a matter of changing version numbers?

fangweile

the unofficial also works on me, thanks a lot guys

kamili34

What should and how to install it on smf 1.1.3

Nifelhein

Quote from: Joel-san on June 28, 2007, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: Savage Sully on June 28, 2007, 01:40:02 PM
Since 1.1.3 is out now, will someone upgrade the mod? I would but I lack the skill and I have no time to learn it atm.
But I would highly appreciate a compatible mod.
I did an unofficial upgrade. Should work fine but backup your files just in case.

Use the link on the quoted post to download the package to your computer than use the package manager to upload it adn then apply the mod, be sure to only go ahead if it does not show any errors.

kamili34

Great thanks

It works however I have modify few files to my them but everything is ok.

:)

Nifelhein

Yeah, for other themes than default you have to manually modify the code (unless you want to build a mod for your own theme, that is). ;)

kamili34

Haha I'm very begginer and always learn  :P Maby for  x years   :P

:)

And last guestion as you can see when i write long phrase i got sth

[spolier]ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccclkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd[/spoiler]

but I want to like this

[spolier]
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccclkjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
[/spoiler]

How I can do sth and were because I want to [center*] be always with spoiler  automatically ???

tensai

unofficial works.. thanks...  ;)

Nifelhein

I can't help you there kamili. And Joel-san and anyone else who cares, the spoiler tag unofficial update works perfectly fine. ;)

kamili34

I know spoiler works good. But how i can do as above ?

Drocr

that link isnt working for me... =/

Razortide

I've encountered a problem with the unofficial 1.1.3 version:

The spoilertag works only for administrators. Even global moderators weren't able to see the spoilers.

There is no link, button, title or the tagged text, just blanks. So the first part to hide those infos worked, but the functions to reappear miss. I don't know if this has something to do with my translation but I don't think so since I altered only strings.

Nifelhein

Check each membergroup permissions for showing and posting spoilers.

Savage Sully

Erm where? Couldn't find anything in the user rights menu?

Nifelhein

Admin --> Permissions --> By Membergroup

Edit each membergroup permissions, be sure to check if you have any forum with the local settings instead of the global one as that might be an issue too. Hope it helps you find it. :)

Savage Sully

Yeah, I was in the Permissions Menu, but there is no entry about "Show Spoilers" or something like that ;-)

EDIT: ...but under "Topics" (don't know if this is the english title) I found two checkboxes without description....

EDIT: Victorious! That's what I was looking for. I guess I should check the english files so I can correct it in the german version.

Advertisement: