padding1em;

margin1em;
    }

fieldset.spoiler div.spoilerbody 
{

border0px;

padding0em;

URPG

Could anyone put this into a package, please?

Lemming

Quote from: URPG on March 15, 2007, 11:16:13 AM
Could anyone put this into a package, please?
What? For 1.1.2 you can download a package version here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=50261.0;attach=28580

And the CSS is auto added in the default and classic theme.

AzaToth

Hello, sorry if i have been away :)
If someone could reply with a list with everything that should be fixed, I'll look into it.

/Carl

AzaToth

have made a bump version for 1.1.2 now.

Vinspire

My spoiler can't work this way ... any idea way ?

Nifelhein

Hmm, I use Tinyportal and for some reason the tags do not show on the frontpage, but i doubt that has to do with this mod, works fine otherwise.

Exsharaen

Hi, for some reason IE6 users in my forum can't see the spoiler (allthe spoiled text, the button "Spoiler", and "click to show/hide" notification), while FF2 users can. Is it something to do with the language? I'm not using English as my forum language, and using the very default SMF theme.

Thanks.

Greg425

I am trying to install the Spoiler Tag by azatoth in v1.1.2 and it says it is either corrupt or wrong version...if i understand correctly it is compatible with this version. Does anyone have an answer to the problem? OR know of a Spoiler Tag that will install from the Admin section? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

shinji

and multi spoiler ??

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]yyyy que tantooooooooo  :grin:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]

:-[ :-[
MODD Artesano y Profesional..
(Mr.Shinji/Christianeithor)
User bar

Greg425

Anyone know why the spoiler tag mod by azatoth won't install from the admin in version 1.1.2? I really would like to have a spoiler tag that would work for my boards! Any help would be apreciated!

Nifelhein

What errors did you meet, greg? It may be due to another mod you installed that messes the code this one changes, so this one won't install automatically.

Greg425

Hi, I got the message that says that the mod is either corrupt or not compatible to my version or something to that effect. I am running three mods:

1.   PM On Registration   1.0.2   
2.   Attachments Download Permission   1.0   
3.   Invite   1.13

This is the exact message i get when trying to install the Spoiler tag mod:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

???

Nifelhein

Greg,

The version you should use is 0.3.2, try redownloading it to make sur it was not a corrupt download as well, then try to install it again, if it fails you it must be because one of those mods changed the post.template.php file in the theme directory, so the only way for you is manual install.

For that you would have to know a bit of coding though, the docs page of SMF could help you udenrstand what youa re doing as well.

Greg425

that is the version i was trying to install :( as i said i am new to the whole PHP coding so don't know if I will be able to install it or not...i would really like to have it though...I get the same message with the bible tag mod as well...think it is a manual install anyway though...

Nifelhein

Then do check the docs page, there they teach the basics, and provided you make a backup copy of any file before changing it you can always return to the original version. I am not much of a coder myself. Keep in midn though that the way to uninstall a manual install is a manual uninstall as well.

I think the mod that may be conflicting with this one is the attachment download permission, you can also see if uninstalling it allows you to install this one, then see if you can get attachment download permission to install. if that happens, then you just have to keep in mind the order of things, heh.

Sometimes though, non coders have to choose between one or another mod.

Greg425

Hi, I uninstalled the attachments mod and tried installing the spoiler tag mod and still the same thing. I tried a couple more mod's as well to see it it would install them as well but get the same message for everything now... :( I suppose it is a manual installation at this point unless someone has another idea! I would like to see instructions in the mods for manual installations for dummies like myself!  :) I was in hopes that Azatoth would maybe read this and lend a hand as it is his/her mod! We will see! Thanks!

Nifelhein

What error do they give you? If it is happening with any mod you should open a new thread on smf support and see if tehy can help you, you will also get a lot more replies then.

Greg425

Quote from: Nifelhein on April 25, 2007, 05:31:39 PM
What error do they give you? If it is happening with any mod you should open a new thread on smf support and see if tehy can help you, you will also get a lot more replies then.

I get the same error message at with the spoiler tag:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Now as i said i am getting this message with anything I try to install. Although, I did reinstall the attachment mod and it reinstalled fine but I thing it was because it was already downloaded on my server...I will open a new topic as you suggested. Thanks!

italo_anonimo

in my forum for all users (no admin) show this message:

Sorry - you don't have the proper permissions to post spoilers.

all group check active (Show Spoilers and Post Spoilers)... but not spoilet posting.

help!  :-[ :-[

Advertisement: