News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Posts not showing up

Started by john1974, May 30, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john1974

So it will show my number of topics/posts but its blank in the forums.

here is what I get at bottem of converter: Converting topics...Duplicate entry '4352' for key 'PRIMARY'

john1974

anyone? really want to get this forum moved and begin updating.

john1974

Ok so if I change the topic id it then moves onto the next one.    Any idea how to do a fix for this I have thousands of posts on my site.

emanuele

Posting here to remember (now pretty late).

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

Quote from: emanuele on June 06, 2013, 06:56:22 PM
Posting here to remember (now pretty late).

Whats this mean the link has nothing to help this issue?

emanuele

I didn't post any link, the sentence means exactly what it stated: when I saw the topic it was pretty late, so I posted and marked the topic as unread in order to remember the issue and be able to come back today. ;)

Quote from: john1974 on May 30, 2013, 01:14:37 PM
here is what I get at bottem of converter: Converting topics...Duplicate entry '4352' for key 'PRIMARY'
Did you try the conversion only one time or more than one? (Asking because I need to have informations in order to give you useful advices.)
Which converter did you use? From this board or from the download page?
What version of phpBB are you trying to convert? (I can guess 3, but better ask and be sure. ;))

For now that's all.

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

oh sorry read it long here is what I just got to

So I got past the duplicate entry for primary issue. So what I am trying to do now is convert my phpnuke8.0 forum to SMF so I downloaded the the phpnuke to smf converter and it fixed the duplicate entry but now I get the following

Converting ranks... Unsuccessful!
This query:
DELETE FROM `XXXXX_smf257`.smf_membergroups
WHERE groupName LIKE 'phpBB %';
Caused the error:

Unknown column 'groupName' in 'where clause'

I have been doing a search and come up with nothing other than older converters which give me the duplicate entry error again.

emanuele

Would you be so kind to paste in your next topic a link to where you downloaded that converter?

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

I dont have the link but what I did was a search for my issue then there was a link to a page that had converters listed for PHBB, PHPNUKE and it listed many other forum programs with converters to SMF.

emanuele

Well, then attach the converter you are using.
If I can see the code it's better for both.

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

Here is the convert.php and phpnuke to SMF.sql

emanuele

Yep, the converter you are using is for SMF 1.1, not for 2.0.
Download the one from here:
http://download.simplemachines.org/?converters;software=phpnuke

it's for SMF 2.0 and should work properly.

ETA: sorry for the late reply, a bit busy these days... :(

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

Thanks for reply so I downloaded it and this is what I currently get. 
"Undefined variable: table_prefix in /home/john1974/public_html/Zuknation/convert.php(452) : eval()'d code on line 1"

it also says "Table 'xxxxx_nuke2.users' doesn't exist

emanuele

Pretty weird error...
I don't seem to find a table_prefix variable or index anywhere.

Does the table xxxx_nuke2.users exist? (Just to be sure.)
If so, please double check you are giving the correct path to a valid phpnuke configuration file.

And what version of phpnuke are you running?

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

john1974

forgot to mention the table nuke users does exhist.  Im using phpnuke 8.0

emanuele

And the database is correctly xxxx_nuke2 (of I imagine you masked what is xxxx that is perfectly fine, the important is that the database is the correct one).
And just to be sure: the path you provide at the beginning of the conversion is the correctly pointing at a valid nuke install.

I should install phpnuke and try to debug it, unfortunately for the next week is almost impossible...I'm sorry... :(

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

john1974

Yes everything seems to be pointing to the right places.   Wish I could figure this out I have done a ton of searching on the forums here but nothing seems to work.

john1974

also my nuke.users table does exist.

john1974

Still dealing with this can anyone help me out?

john1974

Notice: Undefined variable: table_prefix in /home/john1974/public_html/Zuknation/convert.php(452) : eval()'d code on line 1

This is a error code I get also when I convert.

john1974

I want to post this incase someone else has this problem.   I had the phbb_to_smf.sqf still in there and forgot to delete it.   

emanuele

I'm ashamed of myself... :-[

Unfortunately I've been pretty busy in the last period and I wasn't able to do anything here...sorry.

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Advertisement: