[Preview] Unnamed

Started by Gatlin1, May 30, 2013, 11:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Not sure what to call this one. Simple, clean, minimal design as per the customers specs. The customer made a deposit but decided that he liked a darker theme better. Since I made a bit of cash from the non-refundable deposit I figured that I can let this go as a free theme. The design has lots of custom CSS3 coding and a few perks that I do not normally include in a free design such as social icons and an image changer that I designed.
The overall design is about as far as I am going to take it but still lots of icon work to do.  ;)

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Ricky.

Thats a neat one :)

and I can see again you changed your file4design logo ;)

ARG01

LOL. I have not had time to design my own logo so I am using a temp until I get around to it.  :D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ARG01

Made a few changes. Should be available in a few days.  ;)

Mick.

Sweet man! Consider using red and black colors.? You know, dark theme.

Antechinus

Nice. Like the way you've done the Borg social network links. :)

ARG01

Quote from: Mick. on June 07, 2013, 02:03:21 PM
Sweet man! Consider using red and black colors.? You know, dark theme.

All I have been doing is dark themes. This is my light theme breakthrough.  :D

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

ARG01

Thanks Crip. Just trying to find time to fix a few errors in my image slider code so I can let it go.  ;)

The Craw

That's a beauty. It would be perfect for a racing game community.

rd

One word: SEXY.

I think I'm in love with this theme... only problem is that I have no plans to make a car forum lol

ARG01

It's actually changed a bit before release. Choose the Truck US theme;)

rd

Is it free? ;)

If it were than I'd strip away the truck banner and put my community banner.. perfect theme for my most successful forum!

ARG01

Quote from: Royalduke on September 01, 2013, 09:33:21 PM
Is it free? ;)

If it were than I'd strip away the truck banner and put my community banner.. perfect theme for my most successful forum!

Well you registered on my site. It's pretty easy to find.  :D

Fussilet

Advertisement: