News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Auto resizing of images in posts, etc by CSS.

Started by Antechinus, June 02, 2013, 02:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

1/ No. More work for me. If anyone wants a mod, they're welcome to make it.

2/ Well, if you think about that question for a minute, it should be clear that reversing the process would be exactly as easy as implementing it in the first place.

landyvlad

1, Fair call.
2. Cool. My brain was slush when I asked that question.  (It's mildly more gelatinous now...)

Thanks mate.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

br360

It is a pretty easy thing to add or remove. The best part is that you don't have to add any of the code in between other code or in the middle of a template- it's just adding it to the very bottom of your index.css. Like Antechinus said; if you don't like the results, just go back into that file and remove it.

If I recall, wasn't your main issue the resizing of attachments posted underneath posts? If so, all you would really need to add would be this part below as a lot of what he posted deals with avatars, image in signatures, and images that are in posts using img tags-all that the responsive mod you added should already deal with

.attachments>div>img {
height: auto;
width: auto;
max-width: 95%;
max-height: 640px;
}

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: