News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Lightbox For People Who Can't Code!?!?!?

Started by MechSpecs, June 11, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechSpecs

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if there is a Lightbox type mod for 2.0.4 that does the Lightbox and whatever themes you might have too?

I noticed that there was very little info on Lightbox other than v1.6 which wouldn't install properly (couldn't modify my Core php file?)

Michael

TheListener

What do you mean by Lightbox type mod?

Which theme do you use on your forum?

TheListener

Thought of that one but was looking for confirmation from the OP.

:)

MechSpecs

Man you guys are FAST!!!!

Thanks I'll give this one a whirl.

MechSpecs

Everything worked right out of the box!!!

Kudos guys... You have solved 1/3 of my problems right there...

Now if I can find Post Rating 1.6 (the place to buy the premium) and a nice Post Thanks mod I will be just about finished!

MechSpecs

Thanks Old... I did discover that one already.

Sadly that is the free version and apparently doesn't have all the functions that the PRO version does... I've been to the site http://livemods.net/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=83 and according to the left side he is shutting the site down on June 30th, the mod listed there hasn't been updated in longer than this one AND I can't find anywhere to purchase a copy of the PRO version.

TheListener

Live627 is the person to ask being as he is the owner of the site.

MechSpecs

I've contacted him and SoLoGHoST as I am not sure who is selling the actual PRO version of the same mod??!?!?

Hopefully one of them has one that is up and working with 2.0.4 as it is practically tailor made for the usage on our site.

Yes-U-Can

Does anybody have an updated version for 2.08 ..Let me know how much, if the price is right i'll take it.. You can private message me if you like. Thanks again..
Bullying people is not right, STOP YOUR BULLYING GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT!!!

Advertisement: