News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Get to Know The Team: Irisado

Started by Irisado, July 16, 2013, 06:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Irisado

You can all come to Nottingham when I've finished my PhD :D!
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

kat

I guess the nearest that I can think of, for my accent, would have to be some wazzock on, dare I say this?, TOWIE.

Not having seen it, though, I can't be sure. I guess I sound quite like Mike Reid or THIS.

Kindred

I heard Trekkie's scottish accent the other day on a youtube instructional that he made...

wierd.
With the exception of K@ and his horrendous writing in dialectical, accents just don't come across in the forums. :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

Arantor

And that, friends, is the finest English irony.

Arantor

Yes, I know you don't like me, but I don't have to go...

TheListener

Quote from: Arantor on August 23, 2013, 12:32:11 PM
Yes, I know you don't like me, but I don't have to go...

I wouldn't say that besides you gave me some help in the past once which thankfully I remembered and reused.

kat

Only the most important people came to the last one. :(

(I know you had good reason, though, Pete. The note from your mother was a nice touch). ;)

TheListener

Quote from: K@ on August 23, 2013, 12:35:56 PM
Only the most important people came to the last one. :(

You were the only person there then K@?

Arantor

IIRC it was Bryan, Gary, K@ and Compuart that made it.

kat

Paul and Pauline did, too.

I'd hardly call myself "important" to anyone except, perhaps, my cats and the degus, though. :)

Arantor

Ah, yes, now I remember.

As for important, you're important. Everyone's important.

kat

Not as important as my cat.

She tells me, along with anyone else that'll listen, that she's THE most important thing, EVER. :)

Steve

I know this thread is almost two years old and I know it's tacky to respond to a thread this old but it's driving me nuts ... what does your signature mean?
DO NOT pm me for support!

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

Okay ... how stupid am I? (don't answer that)

Irisado

Except that Google translate doesn't get it quite right ;).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Steve

With the exception of the last word, which is pretty easy to figure out, what else did it get wrong?

And if it's close, it's a beautiful sentiment. :)

Advertisement: