News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

tables getting all messed up and stuff when i add user info.

Started by 1MileCrash, September 24, 2005, 07:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

Alright. Im stumped. I have my new theme, almost complete, and all i have to do is add the user info. And of course, it isnt working right.

The whole layout of the theme gets messed up when i add it.

Here is a screenshot of the normal structure.

and the code for that.....(if more is needed just tell me)
<tr id="upshrinkHeader">
<td style="border: 1px solid black">user info goes here..</td>
</tr></table>

Then, when i change "userinfo goes here" to the actualy user info script, everything gets misaligned, and a table row goes missing..

and the code for that..

<tr id="upshrinkHeader"><td style="border: 1px solid black">', $txt['hello_member'], ' <b>', $context['user']['name'], '</b>', $context['allow_pm'] ? ', ' . $txt[152] . ' <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=pm">' . $context['user']['messages'] . ' ' . ($context['user']['messages'] != 1 ? $txt[153] : $txt[471]) . '</a>' . $txt['newmessages4'] . ' ' . $context['user']['unread_messages'] . ' ' . ($context['user']['unread_messages'] == 1 ? $txt['newmessages0'] : $txt['newmessages1']) : '', '.';

// Are there any members waiting for approval?
      if (!empty($context['unapproved_members']))
         echo '<br />
            ', $context['unapproved_members'] == 1 ? $txt['approve_thereis'] : $txt['approve_thereare'], ' <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=regcenter">', $context['unapproved_members'] == 1 ? $txt['approve_member'] : $context['unapproved_members'] . ' ' . $txt['approve_members'], '</a> ', $txt['approve_members_waiting'];

// Is the forum in maintenance mode?
      if ($context['in_maintenance'] && $context['user']['is_admin'])
         echo '<br />
            <b>', $txt[616], '</b></td></tr></table>

How and why is this messing up my tables?

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Advertisement: