News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Congratulations to warriorcatsrpg.com!

Started by LiroyvH, August 04, 2013, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiroyvH

Hi all!

We're very happy to announce that an SMF powered forum has just reached the astonishing amount of !!50 MILLION!! posts! :)
This is a huge achievement for both the site owner and, of course, for ourselves, because such a big forum is powered by our awesome product, showing how powerful it is!

On behalf of the entire SMF team and the Simple Machines organization: Congratulations to http://www.warriorcatsrpg.com/ and their admins!! (Especially Groovystar!)
This really is a major milestone and you should pride yourself for making your community so very successful. :)
We're sure that you will keep growing your community with great success, so here's to the next 50 million!

A mystery gift will be finding it's way to Groovystar, the owner, to celebrate the occasion. ;)

With cheerful regards,
Simple Machines Forum team
Simple Machines (org)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Burke ♞ Knight

vbgamer45

That is awesome and a insane amount of posts
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

wynnyelle

Thank you!!

I want to thank everyone who has helped me on here even when I was a panicking mess!

Some folks who have really helped me and gone out of their way:

K@  (as in cat)
CoreISP
Emanuele
Arantor
VBgamer

So many others!!

EDIT: Corrected username.

Antes

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Dzonny

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Robert.

kat

Where would we be, without our regular bouts of panicking, Your Grooviness? ;)

The one thing I always think, when I think about your site, is "Bugger having to back that lot up!".

Although you do panic, occasionally, I can understand why. You must feel a great responsibility for the site, as it's grown to be much more than just "Your baby", hadn't it?

So, although I often do the ol' "Calm down!" thing, with you, I can fully understand why you panic. I'm pretty sure I would, too, with all that you have going on!

Good on ya! :)

Chalky

It's an achievement to be immensely proud of Groovy, congratulations!  :D

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Deaks

read the first post, it clearly states the answer!
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

jackkbu

johnpaul2k2

Quote from: Colin on August 05, 2013, 12:15:19 PM
Quote from: johnpaul2k2 on August 05, 2013, 12:06:22 PM
EDITED

congrats

50 MILLION WHAT?

Pretty amazing right :)

More than Amazed :o 

i am happy to see smf moving in the next level

4Kstore

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

kat

JBlaze

www.warriorcatsrpg.com is now http://feralfront.com, and is closing in on 80,000,000 posts! That's almost 30,000,000 posts in two years!
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Biology Forums

Isn't that bad for ranking, changing a domain name?

JBlaze

Quote from: Shuban on August 09, 2015, 10:34:19 PM
Isn't that bad for ranking, changing a domain name?

Not if you have the proper redirects set in place.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Colin

Colin

ziycon

That is a phenomenal amount of posts in a two year period, fair play to the admins/hosts, keep up the stellar work!

Colin

Colin

Jade Elizabeth

Just want to note these guys are now "Feralfront" and have a lot more posts....the largest forums page might need an update :D.
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Large_forums
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Advertisement: