News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Golove

Started by Snrj, August 06, 2013, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snrj

Link to the theme

This theme may not work properly in old and non CSS3 supported browsers.

License - Read included text file.

License in brief, you can make any changes to this theme to fit your needs, however under no circumstance are you allowed to make any changes to the copyright link.

Demo

Deaks

interesting theme you should really work on your padding in your themes, maybe before posting ask for suggestions on improvements in:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=178.0
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

I like the concept that you were going for but to be honest, I don't feel that there was much thought put into the actual design. What I mean is the CSS could really use some work. Jmo.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

emmyagi

this is wonderful and best of all
i like it tekno-max is the best  :) :-* :laugh:
The World Is Too Small For Me

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

impreza

Even the curious-looking, thanks for the add
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Douglas

Looks like you have some issues in your CSS files.

QuoteTimestamp: 29-Jul-2014 8:12:56 PM
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'float'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://forums.richweb.com/Themes/Golove/css/index_black.css?fin20
Line: 3742, Column: 7
Source Code:
float:rigth;

.toptd1
{
    width: 12%;
}
.toptd2
{
    width: 24%;
}
"rigth" should be "right"

index_black.css
index_blue.css
index_green.css
index_orange.css
index_red.css

all affected by this.
Doug Hazard
* Full Stack (Web) Developer for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond
(20+ Diocesan sites, 130+ Church sites & 24 School sites)
* Sports Photographer and Media Personality
* CFB Historian
* Tech Admin for one 1M+ post, one 2M+ post and one 10M+ post sites (last two are powered by multiple servers)
* WordPress Developer (Junkie / Guru / Maven / whatever)

Douglas

I got the above when I saw a few CSS warnings popping up and was trying to track down a layout issue.

I have, however, just uncovered (what I thought was related) a now UNrelated issue with your theme.

Go into Current Theme settings and UNcheck "Enable random news line in the forum header:" and watch what happens to the layout. Looks like you forgot to factor for one of the div's going away. :)

It's still a really nice theme... and my temporary workaround for this (since I don't want the news box) in the header is to simply use a "display: none" call in the id="teknonew" div.

For those of you that want to disable the random news part on your header, the fix is very easy. Go into your Themes folder (via FTP) and into the Golove theme. Go into index.template.php and search for

<div id="teknonew">

Change that to<div id="teknonew" style="display: none;">

Save it, upload it and clear out your cache. Now the News fader is hidden. :)

This is a TEMPORARY workaround while the Theme Author researches and fixes this. The usual caveat about backing up your files first applies here.
Doug Hazard
* Full Stack (Web) Developer for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond
(20+ Diocesan sites, 130+ Church sites & 24 School sites)
* Sports Photographer and Media Personality
* CFB Historian
* Tech Admin for one 1M+ post, one 2M+ post and one 10M+ post sites (last two are powered by multiple servers)
* WordPress Developer (Junkie / Guru / Maven / whatever)

MortalKombatKitten

I cannot disable choosing the other colors. I unchecked the box, it still allows someone to choose other colors. I checked the box, same. How do I make it work, please.

br360

I tested this theme a while back, so I could be wrong- but I think admins can still choose other colors even if you disable the ability to choose different ones. Did you try testing this using just a regular member account?

MortalKombatKitten

Ohhhhhhhhhhh well that makes sense. In case you want to quick change it. No, I didn't, but it showed the option for me even as a guest.

Snrj

Advertisement: