smf + coppermine >> buttons and themes??

Started by sniffers, September 26, 2005, 11:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniffers

Hi

Is there a way to have the themes matched up, or at least the navigation?  I have installed the latest ersions of both and done the mods recommended - the users appear to be sync-ed but there is no common navigation - it must be navigated to separately..

its at www.pipskweek.com [nofollow] and www.pipskweek.com/gallery [nofollow]

test user is test/test

Kindred

you can modify the SMF and/or coppermine templates to include co-mingled navigation...

Apart from that, no...  the coppermine bridge will link the userbase, but that's it... everything else, you have to do on your own.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sniffers

sniffers

I'm having all sorts of probs with coppermine - can anyone recommend a different image gallery??

Kindred

I like Gallery2 by Menalto.   Oldiesman is currently building a bridge for G2 with SMF.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sniffers

yes - I've seen that, it looks good, I was loitering around the bridge forum earlier and it looks the release may be imminent?

Coppermine seems a bit of a fiddle too!  The guys will not hack anything too complex LOL

Oldiesmann

A release for the SMF+G2 integration will probably happen sometime in the next couple of weeks, depending on how much free time I have. Keep watching though :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: