News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Insipid 2 [Premium]

Started by Gatlin1, September 16, 2013, 01:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Insipid 2

Application: Simple Machines (SMF) 2.0.4 - 2.0.5 Community Forum Software.

Insipid 2 is a variation of the original Insipid theme.

W3C HTML and CSS compliant

The normal main_block.png, menu_gfx.png, submit.png, backdrop.png and frame_repeat.png images have been left out and replaced with css respectfully. The logo has also been scrapped and the design is applied to a header image.

Custom, linked header and footer social images can be activated/deactivated in the Admin CP as needed, simply by adding or removing URL's. Photoshop (PSD) files included for these images as well as the header/logo and new post/no new posts images.

Tested on the latest browser versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome Safari and Opera. Contains some CSS3 coding that may not function properly on older browsers.
Also tested with with both Simple Portal and Tiny Portal.

Free base color changes will be available upon request.

Click here for a Live Demo

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Bigguy

Very nice, good job. I love it. :)

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Rain Forest

ARG01

Thanks all. It appears that I have to fix the search button as it don't work for some reason.  :D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Shambles

You should take this up for a living.

ARG01

Quote from: Shambles on September 16, 2013, 05:45:18 PM
You should take this up for a living.

I cant, I have bills to pay.  ;D

Werldklass

แนะนำเว็บไซต์ Honda Jazz Club แห่งใหม่ เป็นเว็บไซต์สำหรับกลุ่มผู้ใช้ Honda Jazz 2014 [nofollow] โดยเฉพาะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นข้อมูลวันเปิดตัว, ราคา, สเปค, การจอง, โปรโมชั่น ฯลฯ

ส่วนใครที่สนใจ Honda City 2014 [nofollow] สามารถติดตามข่าวและเข้ามาพูดคุยแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นได้ที่เว็บไซต์ของเรา ส่วนจะเปิดตัวเมื่อไรนั้นรอติดตามได้เลย

Akyhne

Fussilet

Advertisement: