[FREE/NEGOTIABLE] Talkbox/Shoutbox Mod

Started by N i g h t m a r e, September 26, 2013, 08:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

I might be a retard asking this but how to install it? Can't find any instructions.. >.< simply put that in db and install it??? As i already tried the crappy Nibogo version (that noob doesn't even provide support for it and it doesn't work either!!!) and before trying to install another one i would like to know EXACTLY what to do before having to restore all my files as with the crappy one i have now.  :-\ please anyone with enough patience to explain me how to do it step by step? No screenshots needed, just where to do what.
Thanks in advance, will credit a lot if this works and i hope so.
P.s.:custom theme installed --> "Havvo", with all icons edited.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

Nvm, successfully installed :D
If you have time maybe you could add more specific functions like custom prune, custom update settings and more than everything more detailed permissions ;)
Thanks anyway for this awesome mod, much easier to install than the other crappy one and fully operational as well. (still have to fix my forum because of Nibogo's "shoutbox")
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

Its a great mod, so far its been the best I've tried, thank you for sharing it :)

Did it not get approved in the end?
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: