News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Body/ background question

Started by Proenski, September 28, 2005, 05:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proenski

Hi there,

The background of my site is dark blue set via the css which is fine. However I would like to change the background of the help files (for example the explanation of the time format from the look and layout preferences menu) to a lighter blue.

Unfortunately I can't find a separate entry in the css or another way to work around it.

Any suggestions anyone?
May the force be with you

Mythyn

there's a help.template.php page in the template file of your board, you just need to edit it I guess...

Quote<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/style.css" />
that's what I see on this file on the default template but you could just change it...

I hope it helps you :)

Proenski

Quote from: Mythyn on September 28, 2005, 06:07:59 PM
there's a help.template.php page in the template file of your board, you just need to edit it I guess...

Quote<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/style.css" />
that's what I see on this file on the default template but you could just change it...

I hope it helps you :)

Thanks, it works. I just made a separate CSS. Not sure if that is the most elegant solution but who cares...  ;D
May the force be with you

nokonium

You could have just added a new class to the existing style.css file.

Advertisement: