News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Coppermine integration question

Started by jdougher, September 29, 2005, 01:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdougher

I've integrated coppermine into my photo forum www.photocamel.com. It's okay. But I suspect that those who are browsing the gallery (coppermine) or using it aren't counted as either a Guest or a User on the main forum page. Is that right? Any way to mod the thing so that it reports all users on the domain?

Thanks.

Kindred

if you have the SMF-CPG bridge running, then CPS should share your SMF user table..
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kegobeer

If you want to track people on your gallery (they show up under Who's Online), just add this to your smf bridge file:

In function udb_authenticate, after LoadUserSettings();, add

$_GET['action'] = 'coppermine'; writeLog();

Then add this to your Who.english.php file:

$txt['whoall_coppermine'] = 'Viewing the Gallery.';
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

anna.young

I tried that Kegobeer and I got an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: writelog() in /home/httpd/vhosts/torontogsdrescue.org/httpdocs/gallery/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 155

I've obviously put the codes in the wrong place or the wrong file.

I don't think that I have Who.english.php file so I put the second line  into Who.php...

(Where should I look for Who.english.php?)

Thank you

Anna

Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

kegobeer

You most definitely have Who.english.php - it's a required language file.  It's in your theme directory.  Edit the one in Themes/default/language, and then see if your current theme has one also (usually there isn't one.)

About the error: I forgot one step.  In the bridge file, you also have to change

cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Subs.php", array("updateMemberData", "updateStats", "updateSettings"));

to

cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Subs.php", array("updateMemberData", "updateStats", "updateSettings", "writeLog"));
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Advertisement: