News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Database error: Unknown column 'undefined' in 'field list'

Started by ninaudp, November 20, 2013, 09:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninaudp

Howdy! I recently applied the SMF 1.1.19 security patch through my admin panel.
I was previously on 1.1.18 and the patch was applied without any errors.
The issue I am having may have existed when I was on 1.1.18 - but I don't really know.

I am running the Member Map mod and when I go to my profile and add a pin to the map, then click "Change Profile" this error occurs:

Unknown column 'undefined' in 'field list'
File: /home/ninaudp/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 631
Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.19, while your database is at version 1.1.10. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Here is the update statement that I believe is being run when the error occurs:
db_query("
      UPDATE {$db_prefix}members
      SET" . substr($setString, 0, -1) . '
      WHERE ' . $condition, __FILE__, __LINE__);

Is the error saying that my members table should have a column named "undefined"?
Or is there a wonky column name that is not being substringed into a valid column name?
I have a back up of my forum which I could overwrite my 1.1.19 with, but I would rather understand what this error is and fix it.

Thank you very much!

http://ridedualsport.com/forum

Arantor

No, there should not be a field called 'undefined'. Something else is causing it to mess up.

Specifically a bug in that mod, you should contact the mod's author.

AZMazda3

Kindred

the report is 2 years old...   and the user was pointed to go to the mod support, as the issue was not with SMF.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: