Converting Attachments convert.php(1258) : eval()'d code on line 6

Started by setoja87, January 03, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

setoja87

Hello my friends,

I been reading through out the whole forum and havent found that a possible solution for this error when i'm converting kunena 1.7 to SMF 2.0.2.

When i run the conversion all goes great, but when it comes to attachments sections it shows this:

Converting posts (this may take some time)...
Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Clearing unused tables... Successful.
Converting smileys... Successful.
Converting attachments...
Warning: copy(media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/corales_001.JPG) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d224676819/htdocs/new/smf/convert.php(1258) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: copy(media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC02298_.JPG) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d224676819/htdocs/new/smf/convert.php(1258) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: copy(media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/a1.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d224676819/htdocs/new/smf/convert.php(1258) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: copy(media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC02360_.JPG) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d224676819/htdocs/new/smf/convert.php(1258) : eval()'d code on line 6

an a lot of other codes.

Could  you please help me finding out how  i can solve this issue,

Thank you

Sebastian

Oldiesmann

Those errors are because it can't find the path to those images. You will need to adjust the appropriate setting in Kunena to point to the full path.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: