vBulletin 4 to SMF 2.0 Conversion Issues

Started by colby2152, January 04, 2014, 10:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

For some reason, the converter is unable to detect the vBulletin DB prefix.  Here is the error I am getting..

QuoteSorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of vBulletin 2. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: Table '<DB_NAME>.user' doesn't exist

It should be <DB_NAME>_<PREFIX>_user.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

emanuele

The best would be if you can attach the vB configuration file with sensible informations masked (like db names, db passwords, paths, etc.), you can replace the values with "xxxx" or something like that.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Advertisement: