N i g h t m a r e

I know that MyBB has a "Username Style" box, where you can enter in a Code for:

• Username Color
  • Image next to Username
  • Wrap a Image with Sparkles/Glitter
  • Shadow to text
  • Bold Text
  • etc, etc...
I would like one for my SMF Forum, I'm willing to pay $10-$20 as I don't believe its something big...

Version
[2.0.6]

Description
MyBB forums have this ability by default, It would be nice if we could have them here... I pretty much explained everything above in the Message I believe.

Permissions
Only Administrators should be able to Edit the Username Styles as it should only be located in the Admin CP

Feature Set
I want it to only be Editable in the Admin CP where you edit groups, when you click "Modify" you would see a "Username Style:" box above the Username//Usergroup Color box.

Arantor

It's bigger than you believe in a variety of ways since SMF has no central method for styling user names anywhere (not by group, not individually), nor is it going to get that in 2.1.

Just because MyBB has it by default doesn't mean SMF should... most of the MyBB forums I've seen actually have it turned off (and plenty of other forum systems don't have this, nor are going to implement it)

Gimmicks like this rarely encourage people to join up, actually...

Mstcool

For the image next to username....there are mods for that. Here is the one I use: Member Group Icon.

Advertisement: