News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

resizing smilie popup window

Started by Claire, October 03, 2005, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire

I just installed 1-0-5  and would like to resize the smilie popup window.

It would be much appreciated If anyone can point me in the direction

thank you!

Claire

also?  is there a setting to tell it to lineup in a table within the popup window?

xenovanis

Quote from: Claire on October 03, 2005, 12:57:38 AM
I just installed 1-0-5  and would like to resize the smilie popup window.

It would be much appreciated If anyone can point me in the direction

thank you!

In Themes/default/Post.template.php find this code

function moreSmileys()
{
var row, i;

if (smileyPopupWindow)
smileyPopupWindow.close();

smileyPopupWindow = window.open("", "add_smileys", "toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=480,height=220,resizable=yes");

You can set width and height in the bottom line.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Claire

Claire

guess I had a 2 part question.  Where can I change the background color of the smilie popup window?

thank you

xenovanis

Also in Post.template.php find this line (it's right below the code I posted above)

smileyPopupWindow.document.write(\'\n\t<body style="margin: 1ex;">\n\t\t<table width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="tborder">\n\t\t\t<tr class="titlebg"><td align="left">', $txt['more_smileys_pick'], '</td></tr>\n\t\t\t<tr class="windowbg"><td align="left">\');

and this line

smileyPopupWindow.document.write(\'</td></tr>\n\t\t\t<tr><td align="center" class="windowbg"><a href="javascript:window.close();\\">', $txt['more_smileys_close_window'], '</a></td></tr>\n\t\t</table>\n\t</body>\n</html>\');

and replace this part

class="windowbg"

with this

bgcolor="#ffffff"

as where #fffff is your backgroundcolor, you can change it to any color you like.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Claire

much appreciated  :)  I'm so used to yabbse stuff - this will just take a little getting used to.

Advertisement: