News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Page Views per Member/Guest

Started by colby2152, January 25, 2014, 10:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

I want a mod that can track the page views per member and all of guests on a daily basis.  This data would be stored on a daily basis with a viewer that can look at a particular member or everyone and see their views through a period of dates.  Each member is treated as their own.  Everyone else is treated as a guest.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

margarett

Hummm. That's an interesting idea ;)
Not so hard to record/implement, a bit hard to create the display (at least for me and the my lack of design skills :P )

Edit: of course, depending on the number of users online each day, you can yourself a huge table, you know that, right? As it stands today, you get a record a day. If you do it like you mention, you will get a record a day * number of users + 1 (guests)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

colby2152

Quote from: margarett on January 28, 2014, 07:30:15 AM
Hummm. That's an interesting idea ;)
Not so hard to record/implement, a bit hard to create the display (at least for me and the my lack of design skills :P )

Edit: of course, depending on the number of users online each day, you can yourself a huge table, you know that, right? As it stands today, you get a record a day. If you do it like you mention, you will get a record a day * number of users + 1 (guests)

I don't need any graphs for display.  The data could be a bit much, but much less than what is already recorded.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

colby2152

I forgot about this mod request over the past month.  I'm still looking for someone to do this.

colby2152

Bump... Forgot about this request but I still want the analytics that come with it.  Any developers want to give this a shot?

Advertisement: