[Preview] RMRK7

Started by Roph, January 29, 2014, 05:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roph

Every now and then I do a new custom SMF theme for a site of mine. Been doing it since 2006 and this is the 7th version. This is also why it is purple, purple is the community's colour ;). I plan to make a dark stylesheet at some point, though either way I was going for simplicity. The shadow around the outside you see is not edited in, it's done through CSS.

Board Index:

Message Index: A little mod is required to show avatars on this template.

Users Online:  Again a little mod required to spice up the links this way.

Thread display:

A few ones for the display template - the little cut off corner is bright blue to signify who the thread starter is. The moderation / quote buttons etc fade out when the mouse (or finger) is elsewhere. The "rep" bar is a youtube-style bar representation of likes / dislikes. The Level one is my own little EXP / level up type mod.

Still much to do, much to tweak, more custom images to make. I'm getting there :)

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

CrimeS

Very nice theme! The only thing that I don't like is the usage of so many different font types, sizes and styles :)

Roph

Almost everything is a single font, Titilium Web =o

Either way, you can now test this out online here  :)

[edit] Which reminds me, I need to better handle how some things display to guests  ;D

ToniH1

Wow, very nice. Clean and good looking.

Sad, there isnt a download link  :o

Roph

Quote from: ToniH1 on February 05, 2014, 07:21:51 PM
Wow, very nice. Clean and good looking.

Sad, there isnt a download link  :o

Well, if you scroll to the bottom of any page of that theme online you will see the link to GitHub, where I'm developing it. The theme requires some modifications to SMF itself to work properly, and uses some specific features of my own site. I'd have to "genericize" it a bit to be able to post it to sm.org.

Pipee

Dzonny

Nice and clean, i like it as well ;)
I don't like the hover effect for logo though, it's too much for my taste, but okay :)

Advertisement: