News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Dolphin 7.1.4

Started by j_lavish, February 01, 2014, 01:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_lavish

Dolphin 7.1.4 offers a forum as a part of their software. Is it possible, without doing a lot of manual work, to integrate SMF 2.0.7. into Dolphin forum?

NanoSector

Hi j_lavish, welcome to SMF!

Since there are a lot of pieces of software named Dolphin, I could not find the forum software you meant. Do you have a link for us?

My other question would be why you want to integrate two different forum systems. Do you mean that you want to convert your forum to SMF?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Kindred

I think he means Dolphin CMS

It's trying to be a self hoted facebook type platform.

unfortunately it is a paid use system...     and I don't think anyone has ever purchased a copy to make a bridge

edit - I take it back
http://www.boonex.com/m/dolphin-7-smf-integration
unfortunately, that is also paid -- and he does not specify any versions.  -- and the one review is that he's a scammer.

but holy crap, that orca forum is terrible.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Xarcell

I've used Dolphin and regardless of what they tell you, it is a resource eater. Big time. I hope you have a good machine to push it. Not to mention it's a ****** to theme.

Advertisement: