News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Like button like on XenForo forum

Started by Sonicherois, February 06, 2014, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicherois

Hello I'm Sonicherois (and I horribly doubt I posted on right sub-forum)

Anyways, I wanted to ask if there is any like button for SMF that would be like from XenForo?
Like it shows in the attachment

(Just instead of Mice, it would be like user or people)

I tried searching for it, but no luck, and other like (facebook kind) are just not for me.. could someone show me where could I get one like that or idk, make? Because that would look awesome on the SMF forum (Atleast I think it would)

Basiclly the like button should be for every post, (except private messages on the SMF). It would indicate how many likes you have gotten from the whole forum on your profile page, or even when you have posted where is your post count, and below likes (Like Karma shows)

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sonicherois

1st link isn't what I ment
2nd is more to pay cash to get it, but it is close
3rd gonna try it out (testing)

But they aren't what I ment in the first post :/

radu81

The most similar to xf could be thank o matic. You can change the thank you text with like. It has been removed from simple machine website but I'm pretty sure you can find it with Google. It's free, it has a counter visible and you can like any post, not just the first post ;)
sorry for my bad english

Herman's Mixen

there are some more in WIP in the coders boards ...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=195.0

remember you need tho request to the group community customizer from your profile --> groups ;)
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Advertisement: