News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

MSN Messenger

Started by PhuriousGeorge, February 17, 2014, 04:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhuriousGeorge

Just noticed my the MSN messenger icon is on my profile here and went to remove it, as it's no longer valid even if MSN Messenger was relevant. Just noticed through, that I seem to no longer have the capability to remove it?

margarett

You should be able to deactivate it in ACP -> Core Features -> Advanced Profile Fields
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

PhuriousGeorge

Thanks for the reply margarett, however see clarification in bold:

Quote from: PhuriousGeorge on February 17, 2014, 04:22:28 PM
Just noticed my the MSN messenger icon is on my profile here (actually I'm only seeing it on my PM messages) and went to remove it, as it's no longer valid even if MSN Messenger was relevant. Just noticed through, that I seem to no longer have the capability to remove it?

But yes, I'm talking about here at sm.org, not my site. I don't want that email tied to my MSN distributed any longer.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

PhuriousGeorge

Illori

msn does not show as visible any longer other then your profile since you filled it in before.

PhuriousGeorge

It is showing on PMs. SS attached.

Illori

that is a bug that is fixed in 2.1 and not in 2.0.

PhuriousGeorge

Advertisement: