What do you guys think of my who's online list?

Started by Jade Elizabeth, February 19, 2014, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

It's a bit long.....but I kind of like it! :D

Just wondering what everyone else thought. The website is at www.CreativeBurrow.org if you want a full view :D. The screenshot is kind of ******ty cause I resized it and my screenshot program is kind of loopy at the moment (weird bug where it adds space to the sides and gaps where there shouldn't be (header and footer)).
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Antes

with a little trick like display: none to both sidebar and max-width: 90% to main-area it can be nice for responsive :P

Jade Elizabeth

What does responsive mean? I've been wondering it's such a new buzzword.

Anyway I want to display the sidebars. So not going to do that.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Kindred

Pretty cool....
And responsive is the new buzzword to mean it responds correctly to display on a full 1600 screen or a small mobile TFT device.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jade Elizabeth

Jade Elizabeth

It looks really awesome with lots of people on too, cause all their names and avatars show :D.

StuartWildman

Wow Jade that looks great..makes me realise mine is very boring..where do I start to look into customising the forum more? do you have to pay for extras?

Jade Elizabeth

Not if you learn and do it yourself. It's a long path but well worth it :D.

Advertisement: